The following documents are required for admission in Urdu School:
- *Photocopy of MOE's approval letter for taking Urdu as second language.
2. Photocopy of child's birth certificate/ Dependent Pass/Student Pass etc.)
3. Photocopy of bank statement/bank book (for GIRO application)
Primary 1 to Pre-University students registered with MOE to study Urdu as Mother Tongue in-lieu, must provide the photocopy of approval letter. Failing this, we are unable to process the registration.
Initial Payment Required
The one time initial payment includes following non-refundable fees:
- Registration fees: S$40.00 (non-refundable)
- Insurance fees: S$4.00
- Exam Fees: varies per level
- Material/ Supplementary material fees: It varies at each level
- Books/Worksheets Payment: It varies at each level